CrazyBoards.org

bp and addhd; how to know if you're on 2 much adderal

Guest franz kafka

I take 200 mg lamictal, 375 effexor xr, 400 seroquel at bedtime for sleep, and adderal 20mg in am, 10 mg afternoon

I dropped the addeal to total of 20mg today

felt wired up too confident, buying more stuff, eating binges worse I think

obssesed w the market to detriment of work

online way too much, even more than before

could the adderal be a dosage too high?

feel more focused but still at a standstill not being productive but ever witty and funny etc

bombastic too and argumentative as usual

suggestions?

Guest franz kafka

also

walking fast everywhere

talking too much too fast, somewhat fractured as usual

also (in addition to the dosage of adderal question) wondering if need a different mood stabilizer

I'm currently working thru the same question, but my symptoms are not at all alike. At 20mg of Adderall, at first I am am pretty wired up, but am able to focus like like a laser on a problem, but end up staying on it far to long, to the detriment of more important work. It is wrecking my sleeping so that by the third day I"m so exhausted all the adderall is doing is barely counteracting the sleep deprivation; not really accomplishing any work. I've dropped back to 10mg a couple days ago and am trying that.

Do consider that possibility that you may be in a hypomanic/manic/mixed state. All the meds we take are no guarantee that we won't have break through episodes. You know your prosigns best, so stop and evaluate them. It might be smart to see your pdoc for a quick check.

Good luck, a.m.

Archived