CrazyBoards.org

apologies

just wanted to apologize for abruptly dropping out of the FAQ thread and some others. we're having a hard time with the depression crap, and we're going through a med adjustment that's making us really sick and spacey (more effexor, yay). didn't want anyone to think i'd had enough or something heh. i just can't get it up to talk about anything sensical just yet.

hope everyone has a good day today.

just wanted to apologize for abruptly dropping out of the FAQ thread and some others. we're having a hard time with the depression crap, and we're going through a med adjustment that's making us really sick and spacey (more effexor, yay). didn't want anyone to think i'd had enough or something heh. i just can't get it up to talk about anything sensical just yet.

hope everyone has a good day today.

glad you are still here, we would have missed you

talking about anything non-sensical would be ok with me.

i don't wanna go to work, but i guess i will. need to make money.

i have this tiredness i can't shake.

hope you have a good day too.

xo

I'm going through the dysfunctional depression as well, we understand, but nonsensical posts are ok too. we just are glad to hear that you are more or less still with us, just laying low until things are a bit better

hugs

panz

Lys,

I am sorry to hear that things are difficult now, I hope that they improve, and let me know if you need to vent at all, even in a nonsensical way!

Archived