CrazyBoards.org

Triggers

Panz

;):):cussing: .....

I lost my struggle with the desire to burn last Monday, and Burned my right arm in three places. I have been suffering from increased Depersonalization on top of the dissociation and burned. My burns are deeper then I had originally thought, and I'm afraid to go to the doctor with them, because they treat me like a disease here. I'm trying to keep them clean and resist the urge to further burn, but it's being an aweful struggle. Sometimes it helps just to be able to say it to anyone who won't automatically treat me like a freak.I really, really seriously hate depersonalization

Panz,

It is really hard to seek medical attention when doctors treat you badly, but you need to make sure th wounds are clean and safe and that they will heal, so please make the effort to go, despite what stigma that you may face. Have you got any skills to deal depersonalization, and is your therapist available to you to help you reconnect?

just peeking in cuz we're online at a hotel and it's noisy with kids and stuff, but just wanted you to know that i read this and hope you are well. i know life can really suck and depersonalization makes it only worse.

sending you good thoughts.

abi

Archived