CrazyBoards.org

Hi! I'm Julie, and I'm a crazy!

Hey everyone! I've been browsing and posting a little here the past couple of weeks, so I thought it was time I introduce myself. I'm 23, from TX (yee ha) and a student studying sociology/psychology (yes, I'm still in school blah). My current diagnosis is cyclothymia, recurrent depression, and ADD. But it's been speculated I'm bipolar, have BPD, and/or anxiety issues >_< Sometimes I feel fine, sometimes I wanna die..bah. I love video games, movies, and animals. I also work in a half-way home for teenage girls which is fun sometimes but other times I want to rip my hair out. Guess that's it for me. Hello!

Hey Girl! Welcome aboard. Lots of us mentally interesting sort to chat with and pulling your hair out, screaming , venting and having hissy fits is all a part of the goodness here. Make yourself at home, I'm glad you stepped in =)

I'm considering a psych career, probably licensed counceler Because we really need them in my area and the brain intrigues me. So I'm glad that you are working with the girls. In a way I think that you learn more from helping others with their problems.

Anyhoo,Welcome!

Hi Julie,

I'm 25 and in the last month (eeep!) of my psychology degree - like resonance said, there's definately a couple more of us around ;) I plan to work in the prison service and, ultimately, become a forensic psychologist...currently applying for jobs in the hope of getting something lined up for when I graduate!

Welcome to the boards

xx

Hey everyone! I've been browsing and posting a little here the past couple of weeks, so I thought it was time I introduce myself. I'm 23, from TX (yee ha) and a student studying sociology/psychology (yes, I'm still in school blah).

Hi Julie, welcome ;)

I'm still pretty new here myself and man, did we luck out or what in finding this place?

Just wanted to say 'hi' -- I think that if I wasn't following the photography career path that I'd certainly be going to school in the soc/psych field, I find it so interesting. But anyway- see you around on the boards!

meg

Archived