CrazyBoards.org

Doing "Very Well"

today i went to the pdoc, and he was totally happy with my progress. he said he's never seen me more stable. i mentioned my little dips and elations, and he said that's within normal range, even for a healthy bipolar person.

i'm so happy that i got a clean bill of health. he said my symptoms seem to mostly be in remission. at least for now, i can enjoy the normal feeling. sometimes i get sad and cry, and sometimes i'm the hyper one, but according to him, this is all normal for a bipolar person, and i shouldn't worry about it.

this is great news!

i also asked what med is my strongest/most vital one, and he said something that both surprised me and didn't- he said lamictal, which wasn't a shock, and adderall, which was a shock. i never realized how much it helps and how much other people can tell it helps. he said he can majorly tell.

what a great day! ;)

that's great, loon :)

I haven't been here anywhere near as long as you, but from all of your posts that I've read (I do a lot of reading w/out replying but am getting better) you seem to really deserve this and I hope you enjoy the stability for a long time ;) yay!

meg

Wait--you're doing very well? But...I thought that job you just resigned "had you swinging worse"--that is, it seemed you were not doing well and the job was exacerbating things.

I'm confused. Are you doing well or falling apart? If you're doing well can you work? I mean at something?

Archived