CrazyBoards.org

My Cocktail and Alertness

ok, i list it in my siguature, but i'll list it here. i take 400mg lamictal, 15mg of Abilify, 300 of WB, 30 of adderall, and 3mg prn of klonopin.

the abilify, WB, and adderall all have the reputation of being activating and making people more alert or awake.

i haven't had this effect at all (unfortunately). it is the same as always. adderall sometimes even makes me tired! what a reversal!

does this happen to you guys too?

I think abilify does make me tired to some degree and I have read other people's posts that say the same thing. Though it can be activating and probably is for the majority of people to some extent if they have either side effect, it seems to be also sedating in some. Same with Lamictal -though not me personally.

if you're ADD stimulants can often be somewhat sedating. ADD people are just wired differently. what would turn another person into speedy gonzales makes someone with ADD calm.

i find wellbutrin activating and probably the most motivating of my meds... i just wish it motivated me more, ha.

have you tried taking the abilify at night? i'm only on 5mg but i take it right before bed and it really helps me sleep. if i take it during the day i can function, but i drag.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_kenny_*

Since I don't have access to Adderall, or Ritalin, and coke is a lil' to hard on me for an everyday use, I'm stuck with a shit-load of caffeine. My daily "get up and go" method is about 400-800mg of caffeine (depending on how it affects you)

After those pills go down, I take about 2mg of Klonopin. (helps with the jitters from caffeine)

If I don't have any Klonopin or Xanax, Weed usually does the trick (but i need to smoke all throughout the day).

Then a One-a-Day "Active" vitamin.

After that I take 40mg Lexapro, but Im sure that can be replaced with what ever your screwed-up mind calls for.

But when all else fails "Line' em up". 1-2 grams of blow stretched through the day, and of course "always" with Klonopin. Promethazine is also a nice cut. I really don't have a problem with coke, my body won't let me. After 1 day of use, my nose is blocked solid for a few days, which really hinders me from snorting anything. But that shit is real addictive. Mainly because once your up there, you don't want to come down. Be careful with that, and if your nose gets blocked like mine, you might want to research freebase coke, not crack. But then again you might not.

Guest_kenny-

We don't support the use of illicit substances, and don't tolerate those who advocate it or improper use of medications. You are out of line.

Guest Guest_kenny_*

I Apologize, By all means I do not support illicit substances, but I'm also not naive to the the fact that illicit substances are a major part in a depressed (chemically offset) persons life. Illicit substances are often turned to when Dr.'s misdiagnose people and give them a combination of pills, that do nothing but make the person taking them feel more helpless, because the stuff the "professional" Dr. gives them ain't working. The wording in the latter part of my former post was out of line for this forum, but I think if we recognize and not "turn a blind eye" to the use and effect of all drugs, then it won't be such a big deal to the people who first try it. Which is the most likely time to get addicted to an illicit substance. Of course, this is all just my opinion. Once again I apologize for being out of line and offending anyone.

Ever try putting your dick in a light socket? It's like do-it-yourself ECT, a reset button for the brain. Just shave your pubes first, otherwise they reek when they burn off.

If you would work with your Dr. to get a correct diagnosis rather than branching off into the world of recreational substances you'd probably have better results.

Archived