CrazyBoards.org

Hey, all, iam currently preggers. and My doc has decided bc my mdd, is so bad, that I need to be on something for my depression, and he is suggesting me go on WEllbutrin Sr, 150 mg for 4 days and then up afte rthat if nothing bad happens, side effects wise..Have any of you been on it? and what are your experiences with teh drug? has it worked for yoU?

thanks for any and all help/advice you can give me..

thanks in advance

Hey, all, iam currently preggers. and My doc has decided bc my mdd, is so bad, that I need to be on something for my depression, and he is suggesting me go on WEllbutrin Sr, 150 mg for 4 days and then up afte rthat if nothing bad happens, side effects wise..Have any of you been on it? and what are your experiences with teh drug? has it worked for yoU?

thanks in advance

I'm on 150mg of the SR version right now. In the past I've increased it to 300mg but it was too strong for me. So I waited a month or so and then increased to 300mg. Still found it too much for me personally. Too many side effects. Then went off it for a while and now back on it.

I think I'm coping acceptably on 150mg. Still the anxiety though, can't sleep, etc.

Others on here sound like they're doing really well on wellbutrin, but I think most of them take the XL version, not sure. But that aint available in my country.

My only useful advice is to give it a go, and don't up the dose to 300mg until a month or so has passed. Then again you might be ok if you increase it sooner. Different for everyone I guess.

thanks in advance

Because of its effect on dopamine there's a chance it could make any psychotic symptoms worse given that you are schizophrenic and not on an antipsychotic.

I've been on it off and on for ten years and had good luck with it.

thanks in advance

Because of its effect on dopamine there's a chance it could make any psychotic symptoms worse given that you are schizophrenic and not on an antipsychotic.

I've been on it off and on for ten years and had good luck with it.

Dang, this sucks, bc i both have mdd and schizophrenia!!!

If i get on an ap will the chance of it making my psychotic symptoms worse still going to be there??

Archived