CrazyBoards.org

Those dreams do suck. At least you're not actually drinking, but dreaming about it brings it back to your conscious mind. I would have dreams about pot when I was trying to stop, and wake up CRAVING it.

Why not try to analyze them? What in your life is making your subconscious want to be drunk? Do you feel a need for release or for relaxation? Are you romanticising your drinking days? Are you unusually stressed or upset or tired?

Those dreams do suck. At least you're not actually drinking, but dreaming about it brings it back to your conscious mind. I would have dreams about pot when I was trying to stop, and wake up CRAVING it.

Why not try to analyze them? What in your life is making your subconscious want to be drunk? Do you feel a need for release or for relaxation? Are you romanticising your drinking days? Are you unusually stressed or upset or tired?

There's plenty of reasons I want to drink, but fortunately more reasons I don't want to. I'm afraid (as I always have been) that the balance will shift as I get older and I will fall off.

• 1 year later...

i get these fucking WILD ecstasy dreams. when i wake up i feel like im rolling. like legit. pupils dialated, full tactile sensations. its rough. when i was in the hospital i would wake up and still be getting trails even from the light shows that were going on inside my head.

Archived