CrazyBoards.org

i feel like this is all just too much to deal with. i cannot deal with myself anymore and i cannot do the things i need to do to get by. i am not going to make it... i feel like the end is near... very very very near. i have no one... i am no one... dying is the only way. i should just shut up and do it.

im sorry.

Hi Ophelia,

I know I haven't been on the site very long, but you've been a great help to me over the last few weeks so I hate hearing how down you feel. Please hang in there, you are very wonderful and have lots to offer. REmember, this is the illness talking...you'll get through this difficult part too. Go to a hospital, call a friend, call a crisis line...do something to take care of you.

Please pm me if you need to talk. You know that I care about you. I hope that you can find someone IRL to take care of you for a bit, that you can get a break from studying and all the things that you have to do, for your sanity.

Please stay. I'm not very good at being supportive and convincing in text but... I think a lot of have been where you are. I know what it's like when death actually seems like a pleasant alternative. I know. I got out of it, and a lot of other people have. It's hard as hell, but I think it beats being dead.

Hang on, ok?

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppiieeeee

please listen to that little voice telling you to stay

hope woman

it won't always be like this!

do what you need to stay alive

thanks for the replies... they all really mean a lot to me. right now is horrible. I need to make to to this afternoon. if i do that, things should be a little better.... it just seems so far away and i have so much to do between now and then.... and i am so unprepared...

im sorry. i'm just not strong enough.

Archived