CrazyBoards.org

Worse, they scared of being called liberal. The media bought into the myth of liberal media bias and thus started slanting things away from that non-existent bias towards where they thought the public center was when really the media is to right of where the public is and if they ever figure this out their heads will explode.

Here is a nice summery from The Left Coaster:

http://www.theleftcoaster.com/archives/004016.php

Right now the attorney general firings is the bigger story. Even the normally conservative Washington Post editorial board is squaring up for impeachment, asking "what did he know and when did he know it."

"terror" is an abstract concept. we terrorize as many people as terrorize us.

war is a concrete thing. you are attacking a place. you are killing people.

how they plan to have an impact on an abstract concept using a concrete concept is beyond me.

i also think there is a lot more censorship going on than people are aware of. i learn a lot reading german newspapers and the like. get away from the american biases if nothing else. and i learn more from wallstreet journal than from any local papers.

abi

I like Aristotle. Nothing conservative about that. It's Leo Strauss I have issues with. He's the one who came up with idea that world leaders have the right to know who their enemies are so they should define the world in black and white, good vs. evil terms.

Archived