CrazyBoards.org

In a hotel room in California for the next week or so...

The showerhead in the bath is one of the nicer ones, but it has only one setting. Fine pointed sprays. I.e., TICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLE!!!!

I'm practically having trouble breathing after using that damn thing.

Damn sensory issues. Tempted to go to a local hardware store and buy a more normal showerhead (or my favorite... one with single-nozzle high speed spray). Probably worth the $15.

anyways, #*(@%&(@*&%#(!!!!

if only the world were more autie/sensory integration issue-friendly...

single high-speed spray is my idea of hell.

the gentle tickle that won't fully rinse anything is no good either.

jumping in a lake is the best way to get good soft clean hair and body.

(though this is coming from a girl who lives in a city with hard water. i was lovin' the soft water on the west coast.)

pj

(and no, I wasn't telling herrfous off with that lake comment.)

(and yes, The Gentle Tickle would be an excellent name for a sex toy that i would never ever use.)

single high-speed spray is my idea of hell.

the gentle tickle that won't fully rinse anything is no good either.

I'm not too surprised you don't like the high-speed jet spray. I'm surprised I like it.

jumping in a lake is the best way to get good soft clean hair and body.

(though this is coming from a girl who lives in a city with hard water. i was lovin' the soft water on the west coast.)

I'm around Gilroy, CA right now, and the water is quite hard. I guess it's being 50 miles inland and having different water sources than the coast? (Probably like you), I can tell hard water instantly by the taste... for me, since I grew up in the South (soft water) and then moved to the Midwest (hard water) when I was 10.

They've always got those jokes about why Indianapolis should stop hosting the US Olympic diving tryouts... it involves head injury...

(and no, I wasn't telling herrfous off with that lake comment.)

I didn't take any offense... now as long as nobody else on here does......

(and yes, The Gentle Tickle would be an excellent name for a sex toy that i would never ever use.)

Ditto, but I suppose for different reasons. It'd be a lot more difficult (though possible) to use one on us guys.

I really like the showerhead in my shower, and I really don't like a lot of others. I hate the stingy needly ones the most. They do not make me happy. I also don't usually like the silly "shower massage" type ones that do weird pulses, even though ours does that, but it conveniently has a much better setting that it always stays on. Wimpy water pressure also bugs me, because it's impossible to rinse off or wash your hair with it. I suppose that means I want firm but not hard streams of water coming out of the little holes in some sort of consistent way.

I also don't like hard water. It doesn't exist around here, which is good, but that's all they have where most of my relatives live. It's kind of annoying taking a shower out there.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I suppose that means I want firm but not hard streams of water coming out of the little holes in some sort of consistent way.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• 1 month later...

Archived