CrazyBoards.org

Hey guys (and girls) I found the perfect diet, so that I don't eat myself to death anymore. I went from a pants size 11 to a 5 in 3 months and I get to enjoy wonderful foods. The diet is sooooo totally worth it. And they say "you are what you eat" and i've noticed that now that i'm eating good foods, I am so much more balanced. Anywho, it's called Suddenly Slim, you can check it out on firstfitness.com ....if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, i've been on it 3 months and still going strong!

Sebrina

As much as I would love to lose a few pounds, I would be leery of any herbal products in conjunction with my meds. I believe in the strength of herbal products... St John's Wort sent me into a raging mania. Soooo.... I would question the compatability. But kudos to you for having lost several sizes! Great!

Oh, the pill that you take that keeps you cleaned out is perfectly safe. I made sure and gave my Pdoc a detailed description, and he agreed 100% that the diet was okay. But that was with my combo of meds. The diet requires you to eat certain foods for the first ten days, then you get a second menu to follow until you lose the weight you want. I have to head out the door to work, but I will put the list up of the foods for you to eat. It's amazing!

Surely if a diet restricts you to eating specific foods to lose weight then you have to maintain that restriction forever, otherwise the moment you stop and revert back to normal eating, the weight goes back on? Seems obvious to me. I'd rather diet a sensible way by eating varied yet healthy foods than just cut some foods out in order to get a quick loss and find that I can't keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived