CrazyBoards.org

pills, pills. and more pills

hey yalll,, I am new here, my prescribed cocktail is enough to kill a horse i swear to god.  If they do get me fixed up and good to go I will end up in drug rehab from all the crap they have taking.,,,,,,and its starting not to do its job anyway wich most likley mean up the dosage,,,,,,,,woo, woo for me.  I spend most days in a drug induced haze.  memoy has gone goodbye.  I spend more time trying to figur out what i was going to do then i do acually doing something, and the shock of my lovely diagnoses is really scewing with me.  everybody has issues some more then others,,,,,,,,,,I have had a lot of issues delt with them and now they tell me i have ptss and that is what is cause the siezers,,,,,,,,,long story, anyway,,,,I hate the pills.  its rediclous,,,,,and now i am getting ready to ask the doc for my zanex back, they took it away around five months ago to rule out medication issues.  God this sucks.,,,not even sure why i am writing in this forum ,i guess i just needed to vent a little cuz the last five months have severly sucks.

snuggs

What meds are you on and what diagnosis do you have?

Can't really say anything without knowing that, other than I feel you, and sometimes the meds actually work. (Yeah, it's TRUE. I didn't believe it at first, but my current cocktail IS keeping me stable and with just small side effects.) But it takes time to get there, keep trying.

Good luck!

Pretty sure that 99% of the posters here understand! To repeat what Helena said above, what exactly are you taking?  Not unreasonable to think that you might be overmedicated.  I've just (after years and assorted misdiagnoses and wrong meds) found a doc who's getting it right and not working with hideously huge cocktails of stuff.

Archived