CrazyBoards.org

no license to play-sync license from pc

;) My stupid MP3 player won't work dammit. I was on the phone with Napster for almost 2 hrs. HELP!!!!!!!

BTW, The title is what my MP3 says to me. (not out loud). This is reeaalllly pissing me off. I am going to take a hammer to my beloved MP3. I'm going to send hate mail to Napster. Or, better yet, go work for them. lol. Anybody??

it means the DRM is screwed up and it thinks you didn't pay for the music. The problems with how napster works now is that you have to subscribe and keep up to date to listen to music. If the subscription runs out you no longer have the right to listen to the music.

Try this place. They sell real mp3s with no DRM that will always work on any player.

http://www.emusic.com/

I visited that site. Sounds good. Do you get to keep the songs you downloaded if you cancel? And I think it said that you pay 9.99$/mo. and get 30 songs free. Am I reading this correctly? Thank you, btw, I am getting really sick of Napster. I pay $14.99/ month and this is what I get.

I wouldn't use AllOfmp3.com. Because they take your money but do not pay royalties to the RIAA, credit card companies are not supposed to do buisness with them. The third party payment services you have to use are less than reputable. I wouldn't give them my credit card number.

The russian government has agreed to shut it down starting June 1st because they were being prevented from joining the WTO until they did so.

AllOfmp3 is currently facing a $1.65 trillion lawsuit for copyright infringement.

You might as well just use bittorrent or something.

http://www.techcrunch.com/tag/allofmp3/

• 2 weeks later...

My MP3 is still not working. It is not because of Napster or DRM. I was on the phone with Napster again-had them baffled. They finally got tired of talking to me and referred me to my MP3 company, who i couldn't talk to . I got a recording that hung up on me. ;) The problem is this: When my MP3 is connected it is not connected. The computer doessn't recognixe that it's connected even thought the docking symbol is on my MP3. ?????????

Quit buying DRM emburdened media. It exists to make it harder to use the files that you paid for. Either get DRM-free media files from somewhere like emusic or buy CDs and rip them yourself. That's what Bill Gates recommends, buying CDs and making your own media files.

Archived