CrazyBoards.org

hhoi

Guest Guest_mangosouthbeach_*

Guest Guest_mangosouthbeach_*

Hallo-hello i am a lady 36 and looking for add answers al over the globe, do not wright english so good buth understands it very good, so i will try and dont laugh: OK i am living in belgium was born in holland whas raised in aruba followed by suriname than back en forw and 1993 came to holland and now in belgium. Marryd with children haha 3 sons 1daughter Having a hard time cooping with add and knowing what i always was looking for and now it feels like it doesnt matter any more! It feels like finaly no need to fight anymore buth was used to fithing and what doe you doe?

Hallo-hello i am a lady 36 and looking for add answers al over the globe, do not wright english so good buth understands it very good, so i will try and dont laugh: OK i am living in belgium was born in holland whas raised in aruba followed by suriname than back en forw and 1993 came to holland and now in belgium. Marryd with children haha 3 sons 1daughter Having a hard time cooping with add and knowing what i always was looking for and now it feels like it doesnt matter any more! It feels like finaly no need to fight anymore buth was used to fithing and what doe you doe?

Hallo,

that could be weird to not be fighting anymore. I'm curious. Was it an answer or finding peace or more like the color fading from a wall that you always needed to paint until one day you noticed you like the natural color more? I'm assuming this is a happy post, do correct me if i'm wrong. Maybe you will miss the fight, and maybe it will come to you in a different form, the soul's got to do what the soul's got to do. What age are your children? Bless your courage with written English, i was an exchange-student once and it is super scary, but so worth hearing from around the globe. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

Feel free to post. If you need assistance, PM any of us moderators or just post your question.

You say you no longer feel like fighting the ADD. Do you think that you have become depressed? It would not be unusual for another symptom to develop.

best, a.m.

Having a hard time cooping with add and knowing what i always was looking for and now it feels like it doesnt matter any more! It feels like finaly no need to fight anymore buth was used to fithing and what doe you doe?

Sometimes it is good enough to be able to step back inside your head, consider what you would have said or done before, and say to yourself "If only these people knew how lucky they are that I am on my medications today!"

Archived