CrazyBoards.org

Ya got me curious and I had to go Googling; then of course www.quackwatch.org dished the biggest dirt (search on Mannatech).  Even giving it the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't look like a fix for any particular symptoms, even if it does help the overall immune system.

Not much more than your basic sugar pill!  "Ambrotose - made from eight sugars, aloe vera and vegetable extracts..." http://www.religionnewsblog.com/archives/00002640.html

Oh, and Kassi ... you had me doubling over with laughter at your new user text!!!

;) Guess I didn't look too closely at the ingredient list... 

At least I was able to provide you gals with a little amusement for the day  :)

At least I was able to provide you gals with a little amusement for the day  ;)  

Long as you know we weren't laughing at YOU.  Right?  You asked a good question. 

I know I upset you in another thread and I worry this discussion might have been a factor.  I'm learning I'm a little too plain-spoken/sarcastic, for some sensitive people.  (Which is weird, being a sensitive person myself.  Go figure.)  Something for me to pay attention to...

whoo whooo....love Quackwatch.  LOVE IT. 

Stephen Barret, who designed and runs the site, lives only a short road trip from my own house. *drool* I love intellect. 

*ahem*

Anyway, there's also a been a recent study out that most kids who are diagnosed with ADD... are just active ordinary kids. 

Praise Ed that sometimes a voice of reason is not only out there but it's heard. 

Anyway, there's also a been a recent study out that most kids who are diagnosed with ADD... are just active ordinary kids. 

Praise Ed that sometimes a voice of reason is not only out there but it's heard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you find this?

Long as you know we weren't laughing at YOU.  Right?  You asked a good question.
I was good-naturedly glad that you got a laugh out of it...I did feel a little stoopid for asking about it here without researching the ingredients first, but that's just part of my OCPD, and I have to learn to quit taking myself so seriously.  That's probably a skill a lot of people could use, actually.

I know I upset you in another thread and I worry this discussion might have been a factor.  I'm learning I'm a little too plain-spoken/sarcastic, for some sensitive people.  (Which is weird, being a sensitive person myself.  Go figure.)  Something for me to pay attention to...

I was in a tetchy mood that day, a bit overly over-sensitive.  It was one of those "Geez, if I'd been in a better mood I wouldn't have made such a fuss" things.  I appreciate the apology, though.

Archived