CrazyBoards.org

I have been gone for awhile so I figured I would do a quick bio to reintegrate myself. I am thirty-three, going through a divorce and with one child who lives with his mother. I have been diagnosed with severe Major Depressive Disorder with psycotic features, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and recently Borderline Personality Disorder. I have a twenty year off and on relationship with Self Injury which is currently off at the moment by some miracle. My doctors plan for me is to keep me heavily medicated and hopefully quiet. I spent two months in a psych hospital where I under went ECT which did not work. I lied my ass off and they discharged me. My moods are all over the place from real high to real low in a matter of hour. My doctor has me at a high risk factor which means I only get my meds a week at a time and I have to see him pretty much every month. Every meeting he asks if I want to go back into the hospital and I am not doing that again

I hope to meet some of the old members again as well as the new ones

take care

trg247

Glad to have you back around these parts.

Sorry to hear about the divorce. I know that can be a very stressful time. Please keep posting and talking about your experiences, we are here to offer you support.

Welcome back Trg!

My moods are all over the place from real high to real low in a matter of hour

Umm, is your pdoc aware of this? MDD, doesn't have mood swings. That's called bipolar disorder! Nonetheless, I see you at least have lithium which should help.

Hope your divorce stuff works out smoothly.

a.m.

I have one of those doctors that hears what he wants to hear. Unfortunately where I live there is at least a year waiting to list to get on with another doctor. According to him it is normal to see things that are not there. I need him for the prescriptions as my family doctor does not feel comfortable writing scripts for mental meds.

Thanks for the welcome back

take care

trg247

trg, I'm glad to see you back. I'm very very glad that the SI is being quiet for now, you've had such a struggle with it. That's good that you're on meds, although, ah, might not be the best idea to lie to the pdoc. But that's just my two cents, for whatever it's worth.

At any rate, good to see you again.

Archived