CrazyBoards.org

Hey EveryoneXD

Hey im soo glad i found this board. I hope people are still posting on it. Anyway, Im Beth. Im seventeen years old. I grew up on a farm in south dakota, im currently in counseling and seeing a psychiatrist to figure out what the eff is wrong with me, They are thinking Bipolar disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder, or a combo of both, since im so young they dont want to do anything yet, so im currently taking prozac and i have been getting progressivly worse, so there, sorry for that lame intro.

hope i can find some friends here, i need someone who can help me thru this

Hi, welcome. That's a damn sophisticated icon for a farm girl ;)

They don't want to do anything, yet they told you to take Prozac?? Interesting, considering that it isn't advised for Bipolar people to take SSRI's alone. Maybe get a second opinion and see if you can get a diagnosis. How are you getting worse?

People post here compulsively, including me. You will get a lot of support here :)

Well, they want to be sure that since im soo young its not just hormons pumping thru my body at extream rates. They also told me to read about PMDD, which im like umm its not around my period my highs and lows are happening you piss ants.

The same doctor did the same thing to one of my Bipolar friends and she went to another psychiatrist and he said she had Bipolard Disorder . So im confuzzled, i think we are going to have some kind of good diagnosis made on thursday this week. Now im looking back at the past month and im leaning twords Borderline more then bipolar. because borderline describes me in a nut shell perfectly while bipolar can in ways, but not as much as borderline.. ARG i just need answers

and Prozac in a teenagers life=destruction major

it messes with ya insides and ya brains

Well, they want to be sure that since im soo young its not just hormons pumping thru my body at extream rates. They also told me to read about PMDD, which im like umm its not around my period my highs and lows are happening you piss ants.

The same doctor did the same thing to one of my Bipolar friends and she went to another psychiatrist and he said she had Bipolard Disorder . So im confuzzled, i think we are going to have some kind of good diagnosis made on thursday this week. Now im looking back at the past month and im leaning twords Borderline more then bipolar. because borderline describes me in a nut shell perfectly while bipolar can in ways, but not as much as borderline.. ARG i just need answers

and Prozac in a teenagers life=destruction major

it messes with ya insides and ya brains

It's possible to be Borderline and Bipolar. Bipolar seems to be a popular diagnosis these days! Borderline is harder to diagnose. Over time it will become clearer, especially if you talk to other people about their symptoms and pay attention to yours. It's also extremely helpful to keep track of what triggers your symptoms.

If you had PMDD, it would be perfectly clear because the symptoms come on two weeks before your period. I had it for a long time before I had any idea what it was. With PMDD, you start to get symptoms two weeks before your period. And PMDD symptoms are somewhat different from Bipolar.

Be patient, the answers will come :)

Archived