CrazyBoards.org

I am still having....

I have been on the lithium seroqual and concerta for about 4 months now and basically balanced my emotions. I am still on the waiting list for the pdoc.

Occasionally i get Ideas  of referance and the last time seemed like a hair trigger from another great adventure.....Wondering if any one else has had the experiance .  What meds did you feel helped it.

Thanks

post-590-1120592878.jpg

Occasionally i get Ideas  of referance and the last time seemed like a hair trigger from another great adventure.....Wondering if any one else has had the experiance .  What meds did you feel helped it.

Sorry Crush, I don't know what you mean by ideas of reference.  Maybe it is a common term but I don't know, could you explain it?

Sulu,

Have you told tyour pdoc that you are still having ideas of reference?

Ideas of reference: the feeling that casual incidents and external events have a particular or unusual meaning specific to that person.

Erika

My situation is I was discharged from the  hospital on the 12 of April after 30 days.

Evererything is going well as far as going to work, tthe gym, ect ect.

I am on the waiting list for a pdoc and could be at least another 4 months. Then he may take me on as a patient. So I tried to bring it up two weeks in a row in my recovery group it is substance abuse based and nothing came of it.  Anyway thanks for the input.......

Oops! Question was meant for Just Crush, not you Sulu, just a lack of concentration/brain fog on my point.

Erika

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived