CrazyBoards.org

Here's the problem. I know I'm generalizing but this has been my experience. If I try to date a guy, he creates this drama that I either like girls more or I'll leave him for one. With girls, tHey either think I'll leave them and "go gay" or they think the whole thing is disgusting. Nobody seems to understand. I'm not flaky either. I never leave anyone just because the grass might be a little greener elsewhere.

So the whole thing sucks. I wish we all were hermaphrodites.

So the whole thing sucks. I wish we all were hermaphrodites.

I suppose "That's right, I could have chosen anyone, but I want to be with you." doesn't work so well?

I usually throw my hands up in frustration. That would be hard for me to say. I suppose its because I feel that I don't deserve relationships so I tend to create distance. Wow. I think I figured out part of the problem.

incidentally, I was tellimg a gay friend that I was going to date guys for a while and he hit on me! Too bad it wouldn't work. We're both MI and there would be bad drama.

;) It makes me really angry when people seem to assume that 'bisexual' and 'monogamous' are incompatible. My answer is to date other bisexual people who know that this isn't the case. People can be really stupid sometimes, and if they're claiming they don't trust you because you're bi then it's their loss because they're obviously daft as a brush.

I fall in love with a person, a soul, a kindred spirit from which I might actually learn something from. Grow emotionally and mentally. Been with same man since forever but I am still learning from him everyday. I wouldn't hesitate being with a woman if she could fulfill my mental, emotional and physical needs.I would never be a swinger or anything but if the opportunity arose I wouldn't be a prude about it. Although some things are better left in my head than brought into realities harsh light.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been bisexual my whole life. My current GF is Bisexual and she hates that I think men are sexy. We've even laughed about me liking penis more then her.

As far as the topic goes. I never date men. Simply because, they do freak out on me too. I'm very much into women but, I like having a "buddy" around too. The last few men I've been with are strictly gay and they fall in love with me. I just can't fall in love with a man. I can however, love them deeply. I just broke up with my ex BF. even though I said I don't date men, he kinda lured me into a relationship. I even had a woman that I was seeing while with him. He got so hurt and wouldn't leave me alone for five minutes.

He started getting obsessive with me and stalking me, more or less. I had to end it the second I found my current GF. He got WAY to jealous over her. I think it was because, she's mainly lesbian (aside from me). She hasn't been with a man in ten years, so, that hurt him. Plus he knows that she's into threesomes. So, more women for me. That kills him.

I care about him but, I even told him in the beggining what would happen. And it did, almost word for word.

He pushed me away with his possesiveness.

MC

• 1 month later...

OMG, I just had the most amazing night, last night. I hooked up with this 18 year old girl and one of her guy friends (which was my age and hot). It was soooooooo much fun, OMG!

Sorry, I had to share this with someone before I went crazy. We went for 7 hours straight and it was one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. mmmmmmm..

This girl is coming over tonight. She's such a bad bad gurl.

Thanks for reading about my sluttiness. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw this over a month ago, and I considered saying something then but never did. I just noticed that there'd been a more recent post along the same lines, though, and I have to say it:

Mentalcase, you do realize that you posted twice in a row pretty much saying what amounts to, "Hi. You know those stereotypes that you guys are all complaining about? I'm That Guy. I'm why they exist and how they're reinforced," right? I mean, it's not like you can't do whatever you want and works for you; I'm all in favor of whoever being able to do whatever makes them happy. It's just that it can be a little aggravating to have something like that thrust upon people when they finally have a chance to get their bitch on about something like having to explain that yes, they are attracted to more than one gender, but no, they don't need/want more than one at a time to almost every single person they talk to about it. I'm sick of having to explain it to people, too, and of having the same discussion repeatedly. Shame I missed the original discussion and a chance to gripe about it. Heh.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of amusingly (to me, at least):

I wish I was bi

I am.

I could get a GF

I have one.

and pretend to be straight.

But I don't.

Kind of funny how different people approach situations/the world in different ways. Almost makes you think they're not all the same. Who'd've ever suspected that?

In my state the gay population is somewhat segregated from the mainstream. I still go to gay bars but at the same time I'm contemplating dating a female freind. Frankly, the gay scene here is a big booty call. I really hope this girl I like likes me back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived