CrazyBoards.org

new tdoc, new pdoc

I had to change gyno. , chiropractor, pdoc, and tdoc because I have new ins. My choices were very limited, but I think I got lucky with my new tdoc. I saw her yesterday for the first time, and she made me feel better already. It's amazing how you can get used to spilling your life story in less than 50 min. I really like her. I haven't been to therapy in over a year. I don't know why. I think it was because I didn't like my old tdoc- she was way too cheerful and perky-i.e.-cartoon char. But now I'm going to start going every week and each week, we are going to set reasonable goals. My goal this week is to exercise 3 times. If only my damn MP3 player would work!!!

I have an appt. next week with a NP. I am in bad need of a med adjustment, which is kind of scary with a new pdoc/NP. I have been very depressed, manic, depressed, lather, rinse, repeat. I'm taking so many F-ng pills and still this-not f-ing fair.

I got lucky with my new gyno. he's nice and good looking.

I know this sounds like it should be in a diff. forum, but i LIKE this one! I don't like change. So, feel free to move it.

YAY for good tdocs, bonus if they aren't the ever cheerful really creep kind, and the one who wore a 10 carat diamond and flaunted it and the one who was yawning, play with her toe rings while telling me suicidal thougtht.>>.s are normal and if I was a lunatic I'd be in a hospital. Actually that was one of my better ones. One declared me a suicide risk cuz I had to leave the session 10 minutes early to meet a friend at lunch (I was 15) Cops dragged me in the cruiser on the walk there and I sat for 12 hours handcuffed to a chair and was denied maxipads and had a bologna sandwich tossed at me. Criminal youth were all around my chair in cells screaming obsenities.

Point being, I was in fear of tdocs/pdocs from an early age and my last tdoc (who I HAVE to make an appt. with) was understanding of my horrific misconceptions of what therapy was all about. I just thought you told them what they wanted to hear so you could legally vote and hold a gun! Sorry to go on and on I am manic and a bit lonely at the same time. ;)

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP GOING AND DEVELOP A RAPPORT, SET A CLEAR GOAL AND A TIME LIMIT TO REACH IT

CONGRATS ON FINDING SOMEONE WHO REALLY SEEMS HELPFUL! GOOD LUCK IN THERAPY & MAY ALL YOUR (LEGAL) GOALS COME TRUE!

Archived