CrazyBoards.org

I woke up this morning and everyday depressed beyond belief, I have mdd, chemical depression is what i call it, and well it didnt help my already there depression to lose my best friend, all in one day!!! it really sucks..she truly just cut me out of her life, and i dont even know why..so here iam...down in the gutter, even more than i was before, bc if you have chemical depression, bad things just add to it..you know?? like a bonus package, except not in a good way..Sorry Iam here again, just struggling and cb is like my venting board..

I need to wake up and smell the coffee I guess..though I dont know how..just started wellbutrin xl today...so hopefully in a month I will see a difference, and not ever wake up depressed again..for no reason, and only be depressed bc of events like this.

hey--

that "bonus package" remark you made about events and depression was right on the spot... although you and I have endogenous (chemical/biological) depression, we still have stupid crap that makes our lives suck even more.... you with your friend, me with my health, etc. etc.

and I'm really sorry to hear about your friend... I'm lucky to so far have never been a victim of awful crap like that. although I can tell you're tired of therapy (given your SN ;) ), maybe now is the time to seek therapy regarding this problem --- and it doesn't have to be with a professional... anybody around you who's empathic and willing to help you start friendships anew. CB right here is a good start!

just started wellbutrin xl today...so hopefully in a month I will see a difference, and not ever wake up depressed again..for no reason, and only be depressed bc of events like this.

I think WB works on average in well under a month (it's a DNRI, not an SSRI), but I could be wrong. either way, I hope it does work for you. however, I can't guarantee never waking up depressed (for biological, situational, and other reasons), since as you know, it's a ride on the med train to get to the optimal solution. but there's no reason for us to not have our fingers crossed on this.

hey--

that "bonus package" remark you made about events and depression was right on the spot... although you and I have endogenous (chemical/biological) depression, we still have stupid crap that makes our lives suck even more.... you with your friend, me with my health, etc. etc.

and I'm really sorry to hear about your friend... I'm lucky to so far have never been a victim of awful crap like that. although I can tell you're tired of therapy (given your SN ;) ), maybe now is the time to seek therapy regarding this problem --- and it doesn't have to be with a professional... anybody around you who's empathic and willing to help you start friendships anew. CB right here is a good start!

I think WB works on average in well under a month (it's a DNRI, not an SSRI), but I could be wrong. either way, I hope it does work for you. however, I can't guarantee never waking up depressed (for biological, situational, and other reasons), since as you know, it's a ride on the med train to get to the optimal solution. but there's no reason for us to not have our fingers crossed on this.

thank you for your response I just got an text message from that friend, and she fixed things with me, so Iam glad about that, but at the same time, I hate it that iam still depressed, the chemical side..and All I meant by saying dont wake up with depression is that I dont wake up with chemical, I dont mindthe situational at all, i just want the chemical to go away, so I can be normal and happy when things are going good you know?? I really want wellbutrin to work, so maybe it will..

You are a very nice!!

thanks for responding..

Archived