CrazyBoards.org

That's right, everyone's out to get me. As I explained in both the depression and the dissociation boards, I have a new personality that is extremely paranoid. She believes that aliens or some creatures captured her and implanted a device in her brain. She is told what to do by the aliens or whatever they are and sometimes she ( I) go catatonic, stare at one spot, freeze in the middle of walking, and now even dangerous things like cutting myself, and hitting my head against the wall. I'm afraid that they will make me do something really bad like kill myself. Just remember this personality is a part of me. She also believes that if she doesn't listen the device in her brain will explode and the creatures will come down and kill her family. There is also a device that sends signals to everyone on Earth to hear her ( my) thoughts. This "abduction" took place 20 years ago according to this personality. She also believes its the year 2065 and when she asked what year it was to someone else she was shocked to learn that it is 2007. So now she believes that she time travelled from the future to the past which is now. She also thinks she is 90 years old (I'm really 24) and I don't think that is accurate. I think that personality is more like 30 or 40 years young. 90 year olds do not believe these kinds of things. Do you think that that personality is psychotic? On top of that the government is after me and put a mind reading device in my room. The personalities are just entertainment for the government. But I am perfectly sane!!!!

Do you think that that personality is psychotic? But I am perfectly sane!!!!

I had thoughts similar to those except instead of the government I thought people I know were involved. I'm told those thoughts are delusions. My anti-psychotics help me.

Yes, I think that personality is experiencing psychosis. Please call your pdoc and let them know about the thoughts and catatonia. You may need to adjust your meds.

Yes, I think that personality is experiencing psychosis. Please call your pdoc and let them know about the thoughts and catatonia. You may need to adjust your meds.

Or maybe that's the personality that "handles" the scary psychotic episodes, while as much of your main personality ducks for cover to avoid the damage... (If there's a difference?) Definitely call or go see your psychiatrist about adjusting meds for now. If you have a therapist, that would be a good resource to be making more use of as well.

Now this personality and I integrated into one. Now I believe this stuff except I know its the year 2007. I go to my psychiatrist in the end of July, which is too long of a wait. A few days ago I went to the hospital and they had no beds available. I almost died a few times recently because of the alien thoughts. I drove my ride on lawn mower almost in the pool with no water in it in the 10 foot end! I turned away at the last second. Then they told me to jump in front of traffic and also jump out of a moving car. All this could have killed me or at least seriously injured me if I actually did it. I went to a baseball game thinking it would be great but I had a panic attack due to the fact that everyone knows my thoughts and were talking about me. 45,000 people in the crowd! I was with a group so I was safe. When I didn't listen to the aliens, they showed up in their UFO's! I also saw one of them beam down. I was scared that they were going to kill me or one of my friends. Of course, I was the only one who saw all this happening. I could explain that. The device in my brain allows me to see them but to everyone else the aliens have a cloaking device so no one can see them! How scary is that? What do I do to stop this? I don't want it to get any worse. The world is out to get me.

Archived