CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Mp_tea_L0V3

New to the site!

;)

I don't know if this site is supposed to be confusing. I understand the basic concept...but I am just wondering how some people are able to put there diagnosis along with the meds they are on, below their post. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Well, all confusion aside, I am happy to be in a place that seems so supportive. I think Its what I really need. I have become good at isolating myself lately. Even when I am around a bunch of people or at a party, I feel alone. I have friends, but don't feel connected with them at all. I have a hard time admitting that I am bipolar. Even though I was diagnosed at a fairly young age (19) I am still in denial about it, and I am 21 now. I also have ADD and anxiety.

I am at a very low point right now. I guess its felt pretty low for awhile now.

I am very curious as to what other people with bipolar go through on a daily basis. I have never met anyone or been able to talk to anyone about this illness. I think it would really help me if there was someone, anyone, that I could identify with out there! I am constantly surrounded by "normal" people. If you know what I mean? Its horrible! :)

Hi there! Go to My Controls (under the banner ad) and there are a lot of options to your left to add stuff. Normal people can be horrifying, I can relate. You'll find many like minded folks on these boards- so get posting- what are ya waiting for?

Hi there! Go to My Controls (under the banner ad) and there are a lot of options to your left to add stuff. Normal people can be horrifying, I can relate. You'll find many like minded folks on these boards- so get posting- what are ya waiting for?

Sorry it's so confusing.

Hi and welcome!

Y B NRML?

sorry, but I'm doped to the gills on my nitey meds and added pain meds and not able to post straight right now. But wanted to welcome you! (and I'm an Administrator! woo! by crazies 4 crazies!)

;)

hey there and welcome!

for a bit, I thought your question about the signatures we use had to do more with how we were able to reveal to the public what was wrong with us (diagnosis) and how we were trying to fix it (meds). and I was going to say that we're all a community out of the closet with our mental illness, so anything goes. ;)

anyways, I'm glad you're here, especially since you say you have problems since you're isolating yourself. CB is a good way to undo part of that.

I also saw that you were diagnosed at 19. I was too. I'm surprised you find that early though, I found that 19 was pretty late for me. I guess it depends on when your problems started (I had major depression since 9).

anyways, I'm glad you're satisfied with your treatment and are coming to terms well with your diagnoses. and once again, welcome to CB!

there's no requirement for what you put in your sig. it's just something people started doing to keep from having to answer the same questions over and over again. I'm putting in a profile field for that when I do the next software upgrade.

;)

I am very curious as to what other people with bipolar go through on a daily basis. I have never met anyone or been able to talk to anyone about this illness. I think it would really help me if there was someone, anyone, that I could identify with out there! I am constantly surrounded by "normal" people. If you know what I mean? Its horrible! :)

I think you will find a lot of people around here that are in a similar position. I have friends and family irl that care, but none of them can understand what it's like to be bipolar. This community was a godsend for me, hopefully you will find it similarly helpful.

Hello and welcome!

I have a lot of the same issues as you...ADHD and Bipolar II

This is a very helpful place so post whenever you feel the need.

Hi again!

;) I am constantly surrounded by "normal" people. If you know what I mean? Its horrible! :)

Hahaha. I know what you mean. It's nice to be able to just relax and talk about the stuff that is going on in your head and not feel like you have to censor what you are saying.

Glad you found us.

Luna