CrazyBoards.org

I just moved recently and I'm having a really hard time. I was doing okay especially since starting Geodon but it's like everything has just fallen apart. For one thing it's taken me forever to get this much out, I don't know I'll bother posting it. But. The voices have been coming back even with the meds. And a spider on my window was reading my thoughts and trying to control my mind the other day. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was petrified. Which makes me feel a lot pathetic. I'm still kind of iffy about the telepathic abilities of spiders, just so you know. It felt just that real. Kind of creepy. My memory is worse than usual, I have whole conversations that I apparently can't dredge back up later. I truly just have this fog in my head, I can't really describe it, but there are clear patches in it where I see just fine.

I am between pdocs so I am not sure what I am supposed to do. It's just happening so fast! Or it feels like that to me.

Anyway, I guess I want to hear I'm not alone, this too shall pass, etc. etc. I mean, who else am I going to be discussing mind controlling spiders with?

Any coping tips appreciated.

I don't have huge pearls of wisdom. But when I moved interstate my hallucinated talking horse followed me, and what did she say? "By fuck that was a long walk"... I spiraled down from there for a while, but bounced back... even with the stress of three homes in one year after being evicted for being too batshit/too smelly etc.

I am not doing well either. I'm seeing my bunny when no one else is. I am undergoing switching my childrens rooms and clutter and disarray surround me. I want my surroundings to be in order because my mind certainly isn't. I sympathize with your problems and hope you can maybe see a pdoc about it? I understand being between pdocs and that sucks, but maybe a friend or relative could intervene on your behalf. I am fluctuating between sanity and madness and it is tiring!!

I don't really have much to add.. not my disorder. But..

For what it's worth, I seriously doubt spiders have any mind control ability. They are evil and can sense emotions (like other animals can), and will attack and scare if they sense weakness. But, I've never seen any indications of extra mental powers.

Not making fun or anything. Just an arachnophobiac giving her assessment of the enemy. *shudders*

Horses and bunnies? Damn, now I feel cheated. ;) I don't have a phobia of spiders, though I can't say I ever cared for them even when they weren't trying to control my mind.

Horses and bunnies do sound fun. My hallucinations are of SWAT teams and helicopters hovering over my house and breaking in to get me. A talking spider sounds like more fun. or a mind-reading spider. Could you "think" to the spider, "Hey you! go jump out the window!" and he'd do it? It would be nice if it worked that way. Or maybe it does.

In all seriousness, I think that your hallucinations will go away as your stress lessens. I think you're doing great, considering all the stress you're dealing with.

Archived