CrazyBoards.org

anzal SR1

Boy, you have a puzzle there.

Anzal is not the name of any FDA approved drug. Genetech is not FDA approved to manufacture any Alprazolam generics.

Genetech is the nam of a company in India that makes medical diagnostic tests, but not pharmaceuticals.

GeneNtech is the name of a well known company in the US, but they do not make a product called Anzal, or any Aprazolam generic.

I am unable to find a medical abbreviation "I.P."

My guess is that you have a drug manufactured outside the US and imported either illegally, or under a gray area exception.

a.m.

Anzal is not the name of any FDA approved drug. Genetech is not FDA approved to manufacture any Alprazolam generics.

Genetech is the nam of a company in India that makes medical diagnostic tests, but not pharmaceuticals.

GeneNtech is the name of a well known company in the US, but they do not make a product called Anzal, or any Aprazolam generic.

My guess is that you have a drug manufactured outside the US and imported either illegally, or under a gray area exception.

a.m.

It,s from India. Metro pharmaceuticals

a.m.

It,s from India. Metro pharmaceuticals

Archived