CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
synthetic

Stupid Patient Assistance Program

I was enrolled in the Seroquel patient assistance program and supposedly in May they sent me a letter to tell me I needed to reapply. Well, I never got that letter, so a week and a half ago when I called to get my refills, I get told I was no longer in the program. I talked to customer service, they tell me about letter, tell me I have to reapply. Well, I only have a few weeks of Seroquel left. Go to pdoc to reapply and get samples. They can't give me samples because they don't have enough for some reason and AstraZeneca won't send them anymore for another month. Patient assistance person says it will take about a month until I get meds after reapplying. I get home, call patient assistance program again, ask again why letter wasn't received, well seems there was a mix up in the system and letter was never sent. Also, is there a way to get meds faster. Seems there is, call in application and fax prescription and it will get meds out faster. So I'm pissed at all involved, but all this could have been avoided if the assistance program had sent me the letter correctly.

Damn them to the seventh layer of Hell!

(I'm hypomanic and you won't get anything more serious than that. I do feel your pain, but really can't be any more sober about it...)

Also, is there a way to get meds faster. Seems there is, call in application and fax prescription and it will get meds out faster.

Called pdoc's office today, seems they tried that and assistance program didn't like the faxed prescription. These fuckers are lucky they are on the phone and not in person.