CrazyBoards.org

it's the 4th of July - big freaking deal, except I get the day off.

But for whatever reason I am just really fucking depressed. And I am at my daughter's - cause her hubby is running in the Peachtree Road Race and she still feels like shit from surgery last week & she has the twins. So I came to stay with her. I really am just down & I have to put on a happy fucking face. And there is nobody in chat to talk to ;):):cussing:

sorry for all the bad words but it helps me feel better in a way - I'm sure someone here can relate

I can relate. I hate faking it. I hope you feel better. Maybe you will find something to think about that makes you happy... I am rumbling I know, but I have been there. I hate faking it when depressed and the anxiety kicks in...

Sorry my 2 cents

Manny

I'm sorry things are shit today, wakko. I'm just kind of hanging out for the holiday and feeling kind of blah and I'm relieved I don't feel obligated to go to a party or anything. Sorry no one was in chat. Maybe if you can try a little bit later people will be.

Bad words are good sometimes. They make me feel better too.

I really don't think it was so much the holiday except for maybe I just didn't get to do what I wanted to do -

which was really just vegetate - seems like I just haven't gotten to do much of that lately cause hubby has decided

that we are going to spend each weekend with a different family member (cause nobody wants to drive to BFE to

my house) and we have been going each weekend for about the last month.

and I am so sick of waking up with headaches every morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived