CrazyBoards.org

My Personal Trainer is a BITCH!

divinedesign21

Let me ask you what you think. My personal trainer and I discussed getting some "supplementation" to help acheive my diet goals but we never talked about anything SPECIFIC. Then, one Saturday, my doorbell rings and I go outside and there's a box on my doorstep. She had dropped off some stuff (cleansing and antioxidant essential oil stuff) and it cost $80.00

I wasn't too keen on the price, but like an IDIOT, I went ahead and used the stuff, getting myself into debt with her. Then I lost my job. So, now I owe her a measly FORTY bucks after having paid her the EIGHTY (the forty was for 2 consultations). Now, I have had a major episode with my bipolar, relapsed on drugs and almost committed suicide. Granted, she doesn't know all this, but she keeps nagging me for money and I keep being polite and telling her I really don't have it. The bitch doesn't care! She said I need to pay her so we can resume our friendship.

WHAT? I can't be your friend unless I pay you? FUCK YOU!!!!

I finally emailed her and said LOOK! I almost took my life last week, LEAVE ME ALONE! Here's $20. I don't even have food in the fridge, but HERE! Take it! God forbid you should lose this much sleep over FORTY BUCKS!

Shit...even BMG doesn't hassle me this much!

That's fucking harsh. Who hassles someone out over forty lousy bucks. Geeezzzzz. Try not to worry about her.

More importantly, did you see your pdoc about this attempt? ARE YOU LOOKING AFTER YOUSELF?

Bern

I'm a personal trainer and I also teach fitness classes at a gym, so you're in luck!

She probably gave you shady supplements that increase your metabolism as long as you're taking the substance, and as soon as you stop, the weight will come back. You are probably also taking things to make you lose water weight.

This stuff can be very dangerous. It can also interact with your bipolar meds. I would run it by your pdoc. S/he will know about what is in that stuff exactly and be able to tell you if it is even safe. I wouldn't get excited about the weight loss, because I bet my bottom dollar it will come back if you stop taking the supplements. You could also be taking protein, which is fine, but you can get that from supplement shakes (I especially like the Curves shakes because they're good soy protein, high in vitamins and minerals and low in fat and calories), and these shakes aren't hundreds of dollars or something. You can buy them for about $30/3-4 week supply. Drink them along with a nutritious meal.

That being said, exercise will build your muscle and increase your metabolism the natural and safe way, and it is FAR better for you than any fad supplements. I used to starve myself to be thin, and when I learned moderation and stopped the crazy supplements/starvation it opened a new world for me. I'm a healthy weight now. I'm also rather buff and could beat up many of the guys who work out at our gym! ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm a personal trainer and I also teach fitness classes at a gym, so you're in luck!

She probably gave you shady supplements that increase your metabolism as long as you're taking the substance, and as soon as you stop, the weight will come back. You are probably also taking things to make you lose water weight.

This stuff can be very dangerous. It can also interact with your bipolar meds. I would run it by your pdoc. S/he will know about what is in that stuff exactly and be able to tell you if it is even safe. I wouldn't get excited about the weight loss, because I bet my bottom dollar it will come back if you stop taking the supplements. You could also be taking protein, which is fine, but you can get that from supplement shakes (I especially like the Curves shakes because they're good soy protein, high in vitamins and minerals and low in fat and calories), and these shakes aren't hundreds of dollars or something. You can buy them for about $30/3-4 week supply. Drink them along with a nutritious meal.

That being said, exercise will build your muscle and increase your metabolism the natural and safe way, and it is FAR better for you than any fad supplements. I used to starve myself to be thin, and when I learned moderation and stopped the crazy supplements/starvation it opened a new world for me. I'm a healthy weight now. I'm also rather buff and could beat up many of the guys who work out at our gym! ;)

The ingredients are these:

Wolfberry

Blueberry

Pomegranate

Raspberry

Lemon and Orange Essential Oils

Nothing too strange.

The weight never came back on and I haven't been using the stuff for a couple months now.

She's still a bitch though.

Archived