CrazyBoards.org

Febrezeaddict, were things really that rotten that you thought suicide was the only answer?  I am so sorry.  I'm glad you didn't succeed though. This past week I can only think about ending my life but something keeps me from actually doing it.  I wish I knew what it is so maybe I could help you.  BTW what is a stipulation, does that mean if you try again they will committ you?  When this happened did your pdoc do anything to help?  Aah it sucks to be bipolar.  Hang in and keep posting.  Sulu

Kaylani,

Suicide attempt? NO. Please, no. Stay with us. Whatever it is that makes staying alive sound impossible will pass. You Will have better times. Maybe not always easy and fun, but good enough that you'll be glad you stuck around.

I'M glad you're still here.

Greeny

Kaylani,

I haven't seen you post very often and I was starting to get worried.  I guess I still remember your "domain diety" status on the old board (it was rare that you would see a thread that you *didnt* comment on)!  ;) I'm really sorry to hear about your situation and that it all came to that.  you *will* make it through this, I know you will.  You have made it through so much that you can't just give up now...

I hope that you start to feel better and just know that you can PM me (or even IM me) anytime if you ever need anything at all (and I really mean it)!  Take care of yourself, Kaylani, and let me / us know how you are doing.

xo

~Ophelia

Archived