CrazyBoards.org

New Face In Crazy Hell

Hey all,

I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself as a newbie here, as it seems like the polite, courteous thing to do. I found this site through a google search and the first thing I read on it were the unspeakable terrors of the medication I've been taking. Anyway, a bit about myself: I'm a cynical, clinically depressed, misanthropic pessimist who still finds the time to revel in some of life's ephemeral, consuming pleasures. I hate hedonists, long walks on the beach, charlatans, hippies, fridge magnets, short walks on the beach and I think all psychiatrists should be killed. Well, I'm still thinking about that last bit, but I'm sure you can understand. I love music, reading, obscure cinema, shooting clay pigeons and winning arguments.

Just thought I'd share... but now it reads like a personal ad! Anyway, this place looks like fun. Gotta love the crazies.

Hey all,

I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself as a newbie here, as it seems like the polite, courteous thing to do. I found this site through a google search and the first thing I read on it were the unspeakable terrors of the medication I've been taking. Anyway, a bit about myself: I'm a cynical, clinically depressed, misanthropic pessimist who still finds the time to revel in some of life's ephemeral, consuming pleasures. I hate hedonists, long walks on the beach, charlatans, hippies, fridge magnets, short walks on the beach and I think all psychiatrists should be killed. Well, I'm still thinking about that last bit, but I'm sure you can understand. I love music, reading, obscure cinema, shooting clay pigeons and winning arguments.

Just thought I'd share... but now it reads like a personal ad! Anyway, this place looks like fun. Gotta love the crazies.

Welcome New Face in Crazy Hell!! I think all of us may relate to that feeling! If I read you right, you're right! Many of these meds can make you feel worst than you were before you started taking them. And, many of us can't live without them. I hope you do well without the Cymbalta and I hope that the withdrawal is not bad. These medications affect everyone differently.

I also love to read but don't like arguments!

Glad you're here, stay a while!

Sincerely

SunshineOutside

Archived