CrazyBoards.org

I hate my father

nut_job

I started a topic about my Mom. Bipolar and took it out on us kids when my Dad was never around, ect.

Well my Mom passed away two years ago. My Dad met a girl online, met and married her (big fancy wedding (he is 60)) in 6 months. Now he is trying with all of his might to get rid of my Mom....he is throwing important things in the TRASH....her highschool annual, her pictures, his wedding ring. I think he is being a bastard. If he had half a heart, he would've offered those things to his three kids before trashing them like they meant absolutely nothing to anybody. My Mom wasn't perfect but I don't like the fact that he can't get rid of her memory fast enough. They were married for 35 years. You would think he would want to keep something of fucking hers?

I always thought my Dad was perfect. Obviously not.

N.J.

I started a topic about my Mom. Bipolar and took it out on us kids when my Dad was never around, ect.

Well my Mom passed away two years ago. My Dad met a girl online, met and married her (big fancy wedding (he is 60)) in 6 months. Now he is trying with all of his might to get rid of my Mom....he is throwing important things in the TRASH....her highschool annual, her pictures, his wedding ring. I think he is being a bastard. If he had half a heart, he would've offered those things to his three kids before trashing them like they meant absolutely nothing to anybody. My Mom wasn't perfect but I don't like the fact that he can't get rid of her memory fast enough. They were married for 35 years. You would think he would want to keep something of fucking hers?

I always thought my Dad was perfect. Obviously not.

N.J.

Mmm. Hard thing to go through. I agree, he should offer the kids her personal items. I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Archived