CrazyBoards.org

gettin a hold zanax

Guest reco59

Guest reco59

Iam currently taking cloneazepam .5 as needed

Seroquel 400 mgs

Effexor 225 mgs

Zyprexa zydis 2.5mgs

I really feel I need something like zanax to hit breadthru anxiety/panic that my cloneazepam dosent effect

My own doc would probably no give it to me as he thinks the cloneazepam should do the trick, I drive large vehicles for a living and that scares him abir he rides the middle of the road when despensing benzos, so I have came up with the ideas of my wife coccocting a story to her doctor and asking for zanax I iknow this is probably unerthical but might work what do you think?

You are contemplating something that is against the law, dangerous to those of us who share the road with you, and unethical to boot.

I think you should re-think this and talk to your doctor.

olga

It's a terrible idea for all the reasons Olga that mentioned. Anxiety needs to be diagnosed and treated with non addictive meds and therapy, popping benzo's is tempting but they can become addictive (the fact that you would lie to get them shows that you are at risk of this) and you can develop tolerance to them and also suffer withdrawal. If anxiety is preventing you from driving safely then you need to sign off work.

you need to talk to your doctor about this. there are ways to keep you anxiety under control w/o xanax. right now you sound like you are med seeking and that perhaps your reasons for wanting xanax, and specifically xanax, are not the right reasons. talk to your doctor, don't resort to something illegal and put your wife in this position.

I've never heard of taking Seroquel and Zyprexa together. What are those prescribed for?

sleep and anxiety relief prescribed by pdoc and above posters are correct - I've had some pretty stupid ideas lately and this just one of them

I've never heard of taking Seroquel and Zyprexa together. What are those prescribed for?

sleep and anxiety relief prescribed by pdoc and above posters are correct - I've had some pretty stupid ideas lately and this just one of them

Stupid ideas are part of the illness. Why not try to up your klono dose to deal with anxiety? Klono is actually stronger than xanax.

Tom

i already posted this for him in a nice chart explaining that klono is stronger than xanax. (that i'm assuming he didn't bother to read.)

i think he wants the mild euphoria that comes with xanax and isn't as concerned about the other effects of benzos.

this is something he needs to talk to his pdoc about. but he's already circumvented his pdoc's rx by getting an rx from the ER.

sorry to sound like a bitch, but medication isn't for funsies. and by acting like he is, he makes it harder for all people who need benzos to get them.

Stupid ideas are part of the illness. Why not try to up your klono dose to deal with anxiety? Klono is actually stronger than xanax.

Tom

i already posted this for him in a nice chart explaining that klono is stronger than xanax. (that i'm assuming he didn't bother to read.)

i think he wants the mild euphoria that comes with xanax and isn't as concerned about the other effects of benzos.

this is something he needs to talk to his pdoc about. but he's already circumvented his pdoc's rx by getting an rx from the ER.

sorry to sound like a bitch, but medication isn't for funsies. and by acting like he is, he makes it harder for all people who need benzos to get them.

Penny: I of course looked over the benzo chart and appreciate your effort in replying

This might sound weird but many times I am a better driver on a small dose of cloneazepam than without, it calms me down and I can concentrate on traffic

Also when I asked my wife to be a accomplice, in the xanax affair, she gave me a smackdown and said I should of known better than to even ask.

yes I did end up with a Rx for xanax for the ER doc and but have yet to experience this euphoria you speak of

I also read several other mental illness/medication boards and IMO there are lots of people who could do with your wisdom, but I am not one of them

Keep on moderating, we need more moderaters with the balls to call it like it is for better or worse

When my doctor refused to prescribe me Valium I just saw another one (I didn't lie though, different doctors have different opinions) so I suggest you just go to another doc (a gp would probably be best).

Also is it possible that the Effexor-XR 225mg is exacerbating your anxiety? 225 is a stimulating dose so it's very possible. When I was on 300 my anxiety got so bad I was constantly trembling..

Archived