CrazyBoards.org

is it possible to believe?

you can't take respect too far, you take the chance of feeling stings in your sex or penisin your ass...

i've tryied to respect people the most i could thought there was an adpotive 8 years old daughter around me, i don't know what happened but i've started to treat everybody in the same way i was treating my daughter, can you believe i've started feeling things up my ass and in my penis, i took it far as i could, know my relationship with her mother is over and i'm changing all that again, i look to people's back again to get in their worlds, i think a women is good to f.... again, i'm getting crazy around here do somebody help me please?

is it possible to believe?

you can't take respect too far, you take the chance of feeling stings in your sex or penisin your ass...

i've tryied to respect people the most i could thought there was an adpotive 8 years old daughter around me, i don't know what happened but i've started to treat everybody in the same way i was treating my daughter, can you believe i've started feeling things up my ass and in my penis, i took it far as i could, know my relationship with her mother is over and i'm changing all that again, i look to people's back again to get in their worlds, i think a women is good to f.... again, i'm getting crazy around here do somebody help me please?

Are you saying that you're fooling around with bi-sexuality? If so, that's not uncommon with schizoaffective disorders or borderline personality disorders. I know that I'm not straight up gay, but I can appreciate males for what they are, and can tell if he's attractive or not. As for treating people like you treat your daughter, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you go into a little more detail?

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest you see a psychiatrist as soon as possible if your 'speech' patterns are an accurate portrayal of your stream of thoughts. However, it could be a language barrier thing. Either way, seeing a psychiatrist would probably be a good idea for you. Good luck.

Archived