CrazyBoards.org

Don't you just hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when it finally dawns on you that on fact you may well not be surrounded by really slow stupid people. In fact, you're beginning to spin up you wheels. Shit, time to break out the emergency Zyprexa...

Yes.

I went through this in the earlier part of June.

It does suck, but at least you're aware of what's going on before things get completely out of control.

That's a good thing, right?

It's terrific that you can self-monitor and know when to up the Zyprexa yourself. I do the same with Seroquel with pdoc's permission. It means you have some control over your disorder. Way to go.

Don't you just hate it when it finally dawns on you that on fact you may well not be surrounded by really slow stupid people. In fact, you're beginning to spin up you wheels. Shit, time to break out the emergency Zyprexa...

I'm feeling a little like that now. I'm finding that I'm getting irritated with people very quickly and my concentration is lacking - I sang in a concert yesterday and I kept misreading the words.

Good luck in getting things back to normal!

i feel like a dumbass in my natural state! it doesn't take a mood episode to do that to me. i think it is actually just that i'm on all these meds. i don't remember being this *dumb* before.

take some zyprexa and call the pdoc in the morning ;)

Archived