CrazyBoards.org

Ugh! I stayed up all night!

I increased my Provigil from 300mg in the morning to also adding 100mg about 2:00pm. I'm also tritating up on Lamictal and I got a B-12 shot a couple days ago. Couldn't sleep last night. Stayed up allnight cleaning. It is 8:30 a.m. here and I'm trying to decide whether to not take the Provigil this morning and try to go to sleep or whether to take the Provigil in the morning as usual and probably stay up all day. What would you do? Please,if you can, hurry.

Any response from anyone is most appreciated.

Thanks!!!

i don't know if this would matter at all, or just kinda tip the scales in the direction of being more awake, but some people find Lamictal to be activating. if you're taking it at night, maybe ask your pdoc if you should take it in the morning. i take mine in the morning (but haven't ever tried it at night) and it seems to work well.

the provigil probably has more of an influence than lamictal ever could though. i'm happy i don't need the stuff (well, with adderall it would be quite a combo! ;)).

are you on too high of a dose, or should you split the dose and take the second half after your nap? would that bother your sleep patterns?

I was up most of the night too and was in chat around 3AM but no one was in there...ugh. but then again when i'm a bit manicy i don't really have a whole lot of patience, so what seemed like a long time may have been a few minutes...maybe?

sorry you were up all nite SO. I was up all nite shopping!

I've done some damage.

I was up most of the night too and was in chat around 3AM but no one was in there...ugh. but then again when i'm a bit manicy i don't really have a whole lot of patience, so what seemed like a long time may have been a few minutes...maybe?

I was there around 2am Pacific. Got impatient too and left for another chat room.

Ugh.....I took my regular meds this morning but decreased the Provigil a little. I also take my Lamictal in the mornings, Loon. Yesterday, I took 300mg in the a.m. (I seriously need it to get going) and yesterday I tried taking 100mg after lunch. I guess it was too much!!

I took a nap this morning and took my meds around 12:00 p.m. At 1:00p.m. I was OUT! Even with the Provigil! That surprised me. It's after 7:00p.m. and I just woke up. I feel slightly O.K. A little sore (I cleaned allnight! ), a little headache, a general feeling of malaise. But, I always feel that way just after I wake up. I really want some juice and a cigarette! (kudos to all that have quit!) And maybe something to eat.

My poor boyfriend has been downstairs all day probably wondering when I am ever going to wake up. He is so sweet. He protects my sleep.

Anonymous & Maddy, I haven' done the chat thing....I'm hesitant...not sure why. Another topic?

I didn't want to upset my circadian rhythms for sure, hope I didn't much. But Par for the course while trying to figure out these CrazyMeds.

I'm so glad we have them!! Thanks for the responses!

Archived