CrazyBoards.org

Good to see people like me

I've been reading the boards like crazy so I figured I should join. It's good to hear people talking about issues I have. My friends do not really understand where I am coming from when I'm having problems. I haven't chatted or belonged to a bulletin board before. I hope I can get the hang of it. I am currently on a leave from work and am planning on going back in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here. ;) Let's see how this post goes.

Welcome to the boards!

Hope you like it here.

If you need any help feel free to pm the mods/Administration or you can check out the help button in the upper right hand corner of most of the pages. We also have a special newbie forum that you can post questions.

Also feel free to start a blog if you like.

Hi and welcome, Oreo. You should be able to get the hang of this quick - I also started out with absolutely no experience but most of it's pretty self-explanatory, and if you ask about specific things, folks are always willing to help. (And a great deal is covered in the newbie forum.)

Also, I really like your quote from the Dalai Lama, as someone who's basically a warm-hearted agnostic. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading the boards like crazy so I figured I should join. It's good to hear people talking about issues I have. My friends do not really understand where I am coming from when I'm having problems. I haven't chatted or belonged to a bulletin board before. I hope I can get the hang of it. I am currently on a leave from work and am planning on going back in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here. ;) Let's see how this post goes.

Welcome..I'm new too and also wish I could live like my cat...what an existence they have, eh?? (altho mine is awfully jumpy lately and it may be because she senses my own jumpiness)_

Good to meet you and again welcome...cats rule!)

Archived