CrazyBoards.org

Manic and Out of MY MIND!

I hate when I feel this way! My whole body hurts, stomach cramps, chills, manic episodes of happyness, sadness and just being plain uncomfortable.

This is my attempt to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Help ME GOD! When will it end!?!

;)

Okay, I see that you are taking meds, some of which are meant to stabilize moods. Have you been taking them as prescribed? Have you made any changes that might have kicked this off? I seem to remember from a previous post that you do use alcohol and drugs. This might have had an effect and destabilized things.

I think the best plan of action is to see your pdoc as quick as possible, whilst taking the precautions you need to to stay safe, making your environment as calm and stressfree as possible, hiding potential suicidal tools, getting rid of alcohol of drugs, putting away credit cards, perhaps checking in with a reliable loved one. If you can take some gentle exercise just to work off the agitation, but be careful not to go too far because I find too much ramps me up and makes mania worse.

Do you know any relaxation exercises that might help calm things mentally? If not let me know and I'll dig some out.

I'm much better now. Sorry.

I took a shower and vented with my music. I feel much better now. Just so stressed out lately. Yesterday was the calmest day I've had in years. I can just feel the difference of then and now. It weighs tons.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived