CrazyBoards.org

Week 3 for me on Cymbalta

Trying to stay positive with this whole thing.  Starting week 3 on 60 mg of the Cymbalta.  Still not able to fall asleep w/o xanax.  Will this ever end?  I'm tired when I go to bed but not able to fall asleep.  Not having too many side effects from this drug  :ninja: , wondering if the continued insomnia would be a side effect and if it will go away soon  :) .  I was like this for a few weeks before taking this med but usually it clears up after awhile.  Not this time ;) . Is there hope?  Do you guys think this will clear up once I've been on Cymbalta a while longer? Please!  Please! :P

Guest wileycat

I have nothing to say really because I am only on 30mg. once a day but I am having a hell of a time falling asleep. I think i am tired but I toss and turn all night. I finally took a Klonipin as my usual Valerian root that works did not work. Maybe Valerian root would help ya? You can get it at the herb store. I think maybe I just need to take a little more of it is all.

I had horrible problems with sleeping at first, but it slowly got better. It got to the point where I would only wake up a few times in the middle of the night, but I had no problems falling back to sleep. I wasn't getting a full night sleep, but I was okay. Still, my doc had me switch from taking 30mgs twice daily, to taking both 30s in the morning.  The difference was immediate, and my sleeping problems are gone. All in all, though, it took a couple months.

Archived