CrazyBoards.org

ritilan

I was wondering if anyone else has/had a similar experience to mine.  I am Rx'd generic Rit, 10 mg, 2 times a day.  I typically 1/2 those and take 5 mgs 2-4 times a day depending on my anxiety level (if I seem anxious, I will take  less, just one or two doses of the 5 mg).

My question is that somedays it just seems so strong and it really works,..even if I only take 5 mgs two times a day.  Then other days I can take u pto the full 20 mgs in a day and feel nearly nothing. 

Has anyone had the experience that sometimes it seems to work better then other?  I am also on Wellbutrin 150 mgs SR and .5 mgs of xanax (typically at night, or PRN for panic attacks.)

Well, speaking for myself, my ADD always seemed dependant on my mood.  Sometimes I'd get into a groove and be totally with it.  Then other times I'd just be out of it.  Unfortunately most of the time I'm out of it but anywho I just started taking ritalin too and it doesn't really seem to help too much.  Well, I guess I'm with it a little more even when I feel out of it.  But yeah, adderall works way better but my doc won't give it to me.  But I'm gonna keep taking the ritalin cause hopefully it will make me sit down and study.

Archived