CrazyBoards.org

Dwight Yoakum on "The Daily Show"

Saw Dwight Yoakum on Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show."

Can you say severe ADD? Wow. Even Jon was getting impatient with him, to stay one one subject. I think Dwight's worse than I am!

By the way, I love Dwight. One of the few country artist's I can listen to.

Um, don't be too sure. I didn't assume ADD when I saw Bob Weir on the Letterman show many years ago, tho he certainly exhibited some odd behavior.  (For those of you who are not old enough, Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead)

BTW, I'll take ________ (of ________ and his large band, you know, the guy with the weird face, weirder hair, who married Julia somebody the movie star, but whose name I am blocking for ......oh, that was fun, but now I've remembered his name is Lyle Lovett) Anyway, I'll take Lyle Lovett covering Johny Cash's covers from, say, America 4, which I've only heard once. But someone has to twist his arm and make him do it.

Hey, I have ADD. Don't I get to make side comments as long as SOME of my message adresses the subject? Especially if the aside is an EXAMPLE of the subject?

I think it was probably around 25 years ago. 20 at the very least. Bob appeared to be either intoxicated in some way or faking it. I can't remember anything of what any of them said. I'm sure if I was NT I could quote you chapter and verse. (After all, he is the Estimated Prophet. Kind of a scary thing to see in person, as I have.)

Archived