CrazyBoards.org

Who am I?

Hi I'm a mother of 3 boys and a wife.  I have bipolar disorder, PTSD, and serve andxiety and panic disorder along with add. Yep you got it I am *crazy* lol. I feel alot of times like I am so alone. I never have an time to myself but I srill feel alone. I wonder if this feeling will ever subside.

My boys are 12, 15 and 3. The 12 and the 15 year old put have bipolar and other problems they are really my step sons. Sometimes they are really rough on me with their mood swings. So I come on line to get away. Glad I found you all! Debbie Jo

Hi DebbieJo! Welcome. You will never be alone here, there are always other crazies hanging out. I truly respect anyone who is mentally interesting that can keep it together enough to raise a family. Gives me hope, I really want to have kids but I've felt scared... but I see that it is possible!  There are all kinds of parents around here that inspire me.  Nice to have you here in kookooville.

;) SP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Debbiejo

Welcome to the best place on earth that isn't a place. This is a great place for the MI of all variety's.

I am BP I among other things, also have kids & know what that is all about. So, hang in there, & take comfort here if nowhere else.

• 3 weeks later...

hi debbiejo.

wow, all those mental problems and you're still raising three kids. you are amazing. i don't have kids yet, but i think i will one day if i make it.

i have had major depression and general anxiety and some well hidden OCD since childhood but only got help (meds and therapy) in the last two years. what a difference it has made to me.

i can associate with the aloneness and loneliness you have been feeling. my own emotional detachment has frightened me. i once held my 8 month old niece in my arms and felt nothing towards her. i am getting much better in that regard, but i still amaze myself at how isolated i can feel even when surrounded by people.

if you are feeling alone please visit here and see who is around. check the personal threads on the springer board. many people post their own stuff there so you can get to know people and see who you'd likely get along with here.

friendship is so important for us people who suffer such feelings of aloneness.

take care,

grouse.

Archived