I got a call today I didn't want to hear...

The Future Ex-Mrs. Badbert let me know it was time to file the papers and officially kill our relationship. And it finally has hit me. It is OVER. Ain't nevah gonna be da same. I feel like ramming my truck into the I-5 Bridge. I have been floating around in some kind of Balloon of De-Nile and it has popped. FuckshitpissIHURTinsideanditisn'tgoingtoeverfuckingendandnobodygetsitcraphelldamn

Why do I have to be a miserable depressed whale turd? Where are all the good times for those of us who FUCKING deserve one? Just one! I want to run away but no matter where you go, there you are.  I can't remember the last time I have felt like such total shit. How can she just cooly move on and I can't? I don't even want her back. I don't know what I want except for this PAIN to GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me sound like a Grade 'A' Asshole and scream at the walls. What a Dickweed. I think I feel better now. Or maybe my balloon is filling up again. Oh, poopie.

I feel fuckshitmotherfuckinggoddamnhelllickingcuntstupidgrrr for you badbert.

That really sucks.  You don't really sound like an asshole either.  This is a deserve to be pissed off at the world moment.

Hear to listen if you need to vent more.  I can sort of relate to how you feel, but not to you extent.  My fiance dumped my three months before the wedding because I was "too much to handle", left me with ten grand worth of billsf from it, and got engaged and knocked up the chic two months after our wedding was supposed to happen.  Then I found out he named his baby the name that I had picked out for my child.  I had it chosed since I was five years old.  I slapped him across the face the next time I saw him, and he turned and ran before I could inflict the further fatal damage he knew was coming.

Sorry, your wife decided to be a big buttface. 

JBella

Damn, Girl! You ROCK! Fool didn't deserve you. Sometimes I am ashamed of my own gender.

For me, things could be worse. I am going to bounce back, just one of the many benefits of having a rubber head.  ;)

Peace,

Bobby

Sorry to hear about your bad news. Hope really is a traitorous whore sometimes, isn't it??  ;) I firmly believe in the principle that the pain inflicted on you by this woman will come back to bite her in the ass one day. If that makes you feel any better.

Hope really is a traitorous whore sometimes, isn't it??

I decided I had to add this to my random quote file. Ironic bit is that it's directly above my last saved quote from someone's sigline...

Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent"

--Mignon McLaughlin

I feel for you, 1badbert. I recommend a nice drive through the countryside (minus the I5 bridge) with the stereo as loud as it will go, playing your favorite I'm angry but it will make me feel better music. I highly recommend Garbage's new album, Bleed Like Me. They have it at Costco ;)

Ruins

ps I think we're pretty close to each other. My new favorite road: go out to BG past that big park on the right (don't know the name), make a right and follow the river, keep going past the falls, and then..keep going until you turn up in W...land and then drive home.

You're not a dickweed for feeling like crap and wanting to say something about it. I recently broke up (well, she broke up with me) with my s.o. of 10 years, so I may have some idea what this feels like. Surely this sucks the big one, but tomorrow it may suck slightly less hard, and eventually you may forget about it for as much as a minute at a time. And then longer. I don't know if it goes away completely, but I've found it's possible to feel good from time to time. I hope you find this eventually, too. Meanwhile, it's your job to take care of yourself as best you can, whether you feel like it or not. It's ok to rest sometimes, but other times you MUST get out of the house, eat right, get some exercise, go to sleep at a reasonable hour, and pursue whatever therapy or medication is suitable for your dx. (I don't know what your dx is.) But yes, it does suck. Royally.

I feel better today. Thanks for all the support. One day at a time, one foot in front of the other. And the sun DID rise today.

Ruins,

That is Lewisville State Park on the right of Hiway 503. I spent many a sunny day tossing the Frisbee and chugging brew there. Used to ride my M/C all over those roads. It is so beautiful in the Fall, with all the trees turning to fire against the blue sky.

I live in the Vancouver city limits so we are not so far apart.

Peace

Bobby

1badbert -

It's not been quite a year since mine told me she wanted me to go.  I know the pain you're in, and the best thing I can offer you is that it does stop hurting.  It's gradual, and it leaves a wound, but the agony will abate.  You're going to grieve.  You'll be sad, angry, and question fate all in turns, and then one day you'll be able to stand up and look around and realize life is still possible.  Just hang on.

And log on here to howl at the moon as often as you feel like it.

Cerberus

What a weird, weird feeling for me to read guys saying they felt hurt by a breakup. If we end up divorced, my husband won't feel hurt anymore than he did when his last two marriages were broken up. He felt gleeful!  He didn't even grieve. Rebounds are what he does best.

I hate loving an unhappy, trapped-acting, SILENT, resentful man. NO wonder I am so suicidal all the time.

Tonight I tried to get him to give me just one, single, "I Statement." Does anyone here know about "I Statements"? It's when you say (fill in the blanks):

"I feel ______ when you _____"

I begged. I pleaded. He woudn't (can't) even try one, little, "I feel ANYTHING." Am I expecting too much? I'm not trying to change him. I'm trying to train him. Not a lot. Just a little. But I guess it takes risking to say, "I feel ____." It takes courage, I guess...?

Archived