Where Have I Been? Cleve Clinic Report

My visit to the Cleveland Clinic was awesome.

Valet Parking. State of the art leads on the EEG. Head goo that washes out right away and doesn't rip bald spots on your head. The EEG lab had a SHOWER! And popsicles. And free coffee. There was a food court, just like at a mall, instead of a scrungy cafeteria.

My Neurologist, Adria Tanner, turned out to be an incredibly young looking woman with a tiny hint of an accent who didn't B.S. me, and has not, as yet, managed to go over my EEG. So guess what.

We dunno yet.

AIIIIIIIIGH!

But here's the really good bit.

If nothing definitive shows up in the EEG, I'll be admitted to the Adult Epilepsy ward and turned into the Borg Queen until I have a seizure. They'll do all the negotiating with medicare and medicaid, the wait is 6-8 weeks.

But wait, you say, isn't that during Pennsic?

I presented myself to Scheduling, where a woman with...

Get this...

A Falcon's Mews Hello Kitty Cthulu and a 5 x 7 of her stick jock hubby from Iron Wolf on her desk, where she and I discussed how much we'd like to swipe the trebuchet and aim rotten flaming fruit at the trucks that jake brake the Serengeti at 4am.And on my chart it says "Not Available During Pennsic War".

World Class Care. With Scadians. That's The Cleveland Clinic.

So, that's where I've been.

Get this...

A Falcon's Mews Hello Kitty Cthulu and a 5 x 7 of her stick jock hubby from Iron Wolf on her desk, where she and I discussed how much we'd like to swipe the trebuchet and aim rotten flaming fruit at the trucks that jake brake the Serengeti at 4am.And on my chart it says "Not Available During Pennsic War".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT are the odds of that?

I'm very happy for you, Zon. 

good for you, I hope it all comes out all right, and dont you just love the good hospital, i was in kc med, were i got to make a phone call to order all my food off the menue in my bedroom,  my husband got to eat free,,,no sharing a room with anybody, and they actually prefer somone stay with you overnight and stuff so my husband got to stay in the room and this bed thing they brought in for him.  Although that damn glue didn't come out of my hair very easy.

good luck to  you

Get this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what I thought. Whoa. It was like a sign from GOD I was supposed to be there.

Get this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what I thought. Whoa. It was like a sign from GOD I was supposed to be there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AAAAK!

They want my up for admission to Adult Epilepsy Monitoring at 6pm!

It's 11am, I'm in dayton, its a 4 hour drive, and I have no clean clothes.

YEEEEEP!

This will be....um. Interesting. The only reason I'm typing right now is because I'm one HOLD for pre-admit.

I'm glad I called to check and see hoe things are going. I guess they called thursday at about 9am, and got my mouth, but not my brain.

FUCK!

If they have computer access at the clinic, I'll tell y'all how its going.

Archived