Hey all its Lea

I just thought that I would update you all as to how I am.........

I am still up and down like a yoyo, which sucks.... i am on day 21 w/o self injury which im quite proud of.............

I have managed to get an apointment wiht a pdoc its on not thursday coming but the following one (i think its the 21st july)

erm not sure what else to put.....

my psych nurse is back from his vacation and i exploded at him, cos of how yoyoey i have been........

missed uall

xxx

Hey Rainbow,

I haven't really met you, but I read some of your stuff on I think its the Springer board (?).  I'm glad you are back and on day 21.  Hooray for you!  Quite an accomplishment I would say.  The yoyo really sucks mad monky butt, don't know where I'd be without my Seroquel and Topamax.  Did you just get out of the hospital?  I just had a super fun time in the ER myself.

Glad that you are alive and well.  As well as you can be at least. ;)

JBella

Hey Rainbow, way to go on the no cutting for 21 days. Be proud of your accomplishment.  Sometimes when we have been fucked up so long we forget that we have to pat ourselves on the back from time to time. (Especially if no one else does LOL). Stay well, Sulu

day 21 w/o self injury which im quite proud of

*definitely something to be proud of*! (speaking as a fellow self injurer)

I'm sorry to hear that you still feel in crisis mode though.  Is there any chance at ALL that you could see the pdoc before July 21? (I get really frustrated at reading this kind of thing.. you need help NOW, not in 2 weeks time.  Ugh)

no not been in hospital just been trying to plod on..........

I went to a bp party organised by a different board i use on sat...... ended up yoyoing like fuck........ had 3 major flashbacks and anxiety attacks..... resulting in the otehr ppl there calling a doctor on me, i had to go the hospital for meds....... they give me a very strong benzo dose and im now exhausted and off back to bed...........

will update more later today

x

Archived