Hi I have been watching the boards and learning what I can for a while now, acualy this place helped with my dx. I was seeing a pdoc for a few years and was dx'ed treatment resistant major depression and had tried about all the antidepressants on the market. I had two suicide atempts and two hopsasations and no love of life. Then when I was looking for treatment options I stumbled onto this board and found some of you guys talking about hbow you feel espesally Loon and Karuna and Luna and Scatty I hope I got their names right on Topamax now and names are a little hard but you guys got me thinking so I switched pdocs and I was dx'ed bipolar II And I feel a lot better since treatment. I'm on Topa, Lamictal, Riperdal, and Desipermine, might add alittle lithium for grins later. I'm not perfect but better. Sorry bout it being so long but just wanted to say hi and thanks so much you guys really saved my life.

Hihi

I'm glad you have seen such an improvement in your symptoms! With the Topamax, it might take a little while for the side effects to go away or there may be a right dosage where the side effects don't hit you. [you got the names right, though.] It's good to hear the board helped you out and that you are feeling a bit better.

Luna

Archived