CrazyBoards.org

When I stopped Geodon, I went down to the lowest daily dose I could.. then stopped cold turkey. After 24hrs you start to feel the result, so it didn't make sense to do a "skip a day" type dosing. That said, going off of it was not fun. You probably will get withdrawls that last around 3 days, then you'll be ok. I'd suggest not going straight off it at the normal dose level.

the Pdoc is telling me I can stop the 80 of geodon completely if I start the trileptal at the same time. Im worried about the wiothdrawls of Geodon because I feel all batshit with Geodon IN Mys system anyways. Anybody stopped Geodon while starting another drug before? (I think I irritated my Dr with this situation and I dont wanna call and ask. When I called lastweek with the agitation, anxiety, etc he said to double the dose, but it makes me terribly sedated in the mornings anyways, and I cant have that with my job)

I don't know if it's related to this or how Geodon is handled, but my pdoc stopped my abilify immediately and put me on Geodon at 80mg at the same time. I wonder if that is maybe how they do it? Start at 80mg and end at 80mg while substituting another med right away. I know that I feel funky when I miss a dose, so I can imagine that it may be rocky stopping it at any dose.

Oreo

Archived