CrazyBoards.org

everything should be mostly working.

The post table is still being rebuilt so there might be some weirdness with emoticons and bbcode on old posts.

Email might be weird for a little while. I'm keeping an eye on the logs.

Lemme know if anything else is broken.

VE,

it's very difficult to read as it's white type on black background. any small print is unintelligible. oh woe is we!

you can change the format of the page your computer brings up via the "custom pages" button on the left below the top Crazyboards.org heading.

new look is cool, just not practical with my dim laptop screen

actualy, what you're looking for the skin selector at the bottom left corner. there are a few new ones. I didn't mean to make a new one the default though. I'll set it back if I did.

view unread posts = sweet

I'm getting the page title (header?) prefixed by [AH23] when I view new posts.

I'm getting the indicator in the left column that there are new posts (showing the folders or the dots, in whichever skin), but I'm not getting the little thing to click on to load the thread located just at the new posts.

It seems to be intermittent. I have that problem when I view unread posts for that day, but if I try for the week, the same threads have the little orange squares to click on.

Edited by resonance

I'm getting the page title (header?) prefixed by [AH23] when I view new posts.

That's veiew unread posts where you see that. It's part of the name of the mod. I'm looking for exactly where it is so I can change it.

I'm getting the indicator in the left column that there are new posts (showing the folders or the dots, in whichever skin), but I'm not getting the little thing to click on to load the thread located just at the new posts.

I don't follow? I never really figured out how those are supposed to work anyway.

It seems to be intermittent. I have that problem when I view unread posts for that day, but if I try for the week, the same threads have the little orange squares to click on.

See if it keeps doing it after a couple days?

Ok. It also appears to be showing them properly in the forum views, just not in the view new / view unread posts views.

Board was pretty fragged last evening. only place on the net that outran my dial up tortoise rig. couldn't send pm's because the screen would to to "who da f are you-sign in".

Looks like it's running well today, thanks VE.

I have to log-in everytime I come here even thought I have "remember me" ticked

I have to log-in everytime I come here even thought I have "remember me" ticked

Me too.

Guest Guest_ToxicAngel01

I am not able to log in at all. My screen name is ToxicAngel01. I log in over and over, and each time, it just sends me back to the main page and wants me to log in again. It doesn't seem to reckognize when I try and log in.

I was having issues getting logged out repeatedly, but I cleared all the cookies the board set, and it seems fine now. Give that a try and see if it fixes it.

Someone else was having problems with not being able to log out. Obviously, the problem wasn't what I thought it was.

If you're still having problems click on "reset cookies set by this board" at the bottom of the screen on the main index page.

If you're still having problems click on "reset cookies set by this board" at the bottom of the screen on the main index page.

I tried that. It still makes me log-in.

In case anyone finds it useful, there's now a "view unread posts" function next to "view new posts."

Excellent idea! I had been having problems recently with the "view new posts" feature only showing the last ten or so posts. It's fixed now, however.

But - when I click the "view unread posts" I get:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

Even though the "view new posts" has two pages of posts marked unread.

I tried that. It still makes me log-in.

try it again now

also clear your browser cache

I just tried this and the function works for me.