CrazyBoards.org

Whenever i try to log on i get logged in a "Guest" WTF?

Guest Guest_deth66_*

Guest Guest_deth66_*

Ive tried 2 dozen times to used my login code even to the point of getting a new password , restarting my 'puter and all and i'm still logging in as "guest" Can someone please assist me ? Thanks

Ray

VE,

Not much improved. Site doesn't allow me in unless i log in-which i hadn't previously had to do. I can only open one window to here as well now. It is monumentally slow to open a page and often will not open at all.

Need cans and string?

Guest Guest_ToxicAngel01_*

I have cleared the cookies, (tried several times,) and when I initially did it, it did log me in, until I went to another page on the board, like clicking on a post or a message board or anything; then I was suddenly logged out again. I can't get to My Controls, either, because it logs me out if I try and do that, too. Hmmm.... I hadn't had my account for very long, maybe I should just register again?

Guest Guest_ToxicAngel01_*

Well, I registered again with a different screen name and e-mail address, it completed registration, but it just does the same thing to me that it does when I try and log in under my regular account. So re-registering doesn't appear to work, either.

Guest Guest_deth66_*

Well ive cleared all the f'n cookies in my puter reformatted the drive and it still logs me in as a guest!!!!Something is rotten in Denmark Hammy my lad...

It's likely an AOL problem. They don't give you a direct connection to the internet but rather make you go through their proxies. Since the board software does IP matching at login, and the IP if you computer is different from the IP that's connecting to the boards, you could be having problems.

Yay! Thanks, VE! I'm so foggy lately that I didn't even think of deleting the cookie from CB. I was missing my daily fix. I didn't even know how attached I'd grown to this board until now, heh.

Archived