CrazyBoards.org

It was as I expected it to be

I spent a total of 10 days in the hospital. For the first few days I just slept. And took meds. And slept. I didn't eat a single meal there, as I had no appetite. I crocheted 6 scarves for random people in the ward. lol. I'm glad I went, it wasn't easy, but I definitely won't wait so long and get so sick before I go in. Next time I get that sick, I'll just go. I'm healing now, I'm on a lot of meds, but will be weaning within the next month or so. My three children were thrilled to see mee, and it's just hard for me re-adjusting to a loud but fulfilling life again. Wow. What a crazy trip, you known? Doing something or going somewhere that just was in the ethers of reality for you. And I did it. And I'm healing. Very good indeed. Thanks for all the support. One more thing, they don't let you smoke there, so they give you Nicorette gum every hour if you need it. I now would rather chew gum than smoke, so a chewing I go. LOL!

wow...I was so freaked out in the hospital my first time. Of course it wasn't like totally voluntary either :-O

The only time I wasn't scared, I was so nuked on meds that I literally nodded off every few minutes. I was only in 10 days but seems like it was a whole year thinking back on it.

One of my main goals is not to go back :-)

Archived